Jackfruit Buffalo Ranch Wrap
Feel free to sub in a vegan Buffalo sauce if you don't want to make your own!
- 1 tablespoon vegan butter melted
- ⅔ cup hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- ¾ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 package Upton’s Naturals Original Jackfruit or 1 package of Lightly Seasoned Shredded Jackfruit
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or vegetable oil
- Vegan ranch dressing
- Chopped romaine lettuce
- 4 large flour tortillas
- Carrot and celery sticks optional
Original Jackfruit, Shredded Jackfruit
- Combine melted butter, hot sauce, agave nectar, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and smoked paprika in a shallow dish and stir until smooth. Add the jackfruit to the mixture and stir to coat. Let marinate for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Pour the olive or vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the marinated jackfruit, piece by piece, shaking off the excess sauce before placing in the pan. Reserve the leftover sauce. Cook the jackfruit for 3-4 minutes on each side. Return to the dish of sauce, stirring to coat. Heat up the mixture if it’s too cold.
- To make the wraps, place a handful of chopped romaine lettuce in the middle of a tortilla. Add 1-2 scoops of prepared Buffalo jackfruit atop the lettuce. Add more lettuce, as desired, then add as much vegan ranch dressing as desired. Wrap up the tortilla like a burrito and cut in half if desired. Repeat for each wrap. Serve with more ranch dressing, and carrot and celery sticks.