Chili Lime Curry Fries
You're going to love these oven baked fries smothered in savory curry and spicy jackfruit.
- 3 large potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ onion diced
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 ½ tablespoon curry powder
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon miso
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- ⅔ cup water
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 package Upton’s Chili Lime Jackfruit
Chili Lime Jackfruit
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Drizzle olive oil on a parchment or foil-lined baking sheet. Slice the potatoes into French fry shape and arrange on the baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake for 35-40 minutes, flipping the potatoes halfway through baking.
- While the fries are baking, make the curry sauce. Heat the olive oil in a small saucepan. Add the onion and garlic and sauté for 2 minutes. Stir in the curry powder, fresh ginger, miso, soy sauce, apple cider vinegar, and 1/3 cup of the water. Stir the flour into the remaining 1/3 cup water and pour the mixture into the saucepan, stirring constantly. Continue stirring until the mixture thickens into a gravy-like consistency. Remove from heat.
- Heat the jackfruit in a separate saucepan.
- To assemble, place a portion of the fries in a bowl and top with a portion of jackfruit. Pour a few spoonfuls of curry sauce over the fries. Serve immediately.