Chicago Style Vegan Hot Dog
Updog vegan hot dogs are inspired by Chicago's famous kosher beef dogs. Our favorite way to enjoy them is "dragged through the garden" Chicago-style, with loads of fresh tomatoes, diced onions, and neon green relish.
- 1 package Upton's Naturals Updog Vegan Hot Dogs
- Vegan poppy seed buns
- Yellow mustard
- Ripe tomato cut into wedges
- Sweet pickle relish
- White onion diced
- Celery salt optional
- Sport peppers pickled peppers
- Cook Updogs in a pan on the stovetop, or on a grill. It only takes a few minutes to heat them all the way through and to get the coating nice and crispy. Optional, but we like to steam the hot dog buns while the Updogs are cooking.
- Place each cooked Updog in a poppy seed bun, and add all of the desired toppings. Traditional Chicago dogs are finis