Sriracha Jackfruit Stir Fry With Peanut Sauce
With loads of veggies, spicy jackfruit, and a savory peanut sauce, you'll be reaching for this recipe regularly.
- 1 package Upton’s Naturals Shredded Jackfruit or 1 package of Original Jackfruit
- 1-2 teaspoons of olive oil or use a non-stick pan
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 1-2 tablespoons of water
- 1-2 tablespoons Sriracha sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 carrots peeled and sliced
- 1 red bell pepper sliced
- 1 head of broccoli cut into florets
- 2 ribs celery sliced
- 1 15- ounce can baby corn
Stir fry sauce:
- 3-4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 & ½ cups water
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 4-5 teaspoons cornstarch
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1-2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon tamarind concentrate
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- Sliced green onions
- ⅓ cup roasted salted peanuts
- Sriracha or chili sauce to taste
- 3 cups cooked rice
Original Jackfruit, Shredded Jackfruit
- Heat the sesame oil and peanut oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add the onion and stir-fry for 4-5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for 30 more seconds. Add the carrots, bell pepper, broccoli florets, celery, and baby corn, and stir-fry until the vegetables begin to soften, 7-8 minutes. Add the jackfruit ingredients and cook until thoroughly heated.
- Meanwhile, mix all the stir-fry sauce ingredients together, and slowly drizzle the sauce into the stir fry, stirring constantly. Continue cooking until the sauce thickens and coats all the vegetables and jackfruit.
- Mix all the peanut sauce ingredients (except the lime juice) together in a small saucepan over low heat and heat until the brown sugar dissolves, 3-4 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in the lime juice.
- Plate each serving of stir fry, then add desired amount of peanut sauce and garnish with sliced green onions, peanuts, and sriracha or chili sauce. Serve with rice.